Avon Lake, Ohio
A Lake Erie Waterfront Community
Recreational Opportunities in Avon Lake
Parks, Bike Trails, Tennis, Golf, Boating, Fishing, Youth Sports
Residents enjoy the recreational activities that the city has to offer. The community is comprised of public beaches, 20 miles of bike trails, a boat launch, and many other amenities.
Avon Lake boasts a Lorain County MetroPark within it’s borders, together with 220 additional acres of parkland and playgrounds. Other activities available for the enjoyment of the residents include the Ellen Trivanovich Aquatic Center, Golf Courses, swim club, tennis courts, outdoor ice rink, playgrounds, and youth and adult sports leagues. There is even a dog park for your furry friends.
Activities within 2 Hours of Avon Lake
Downtown, Islands, Waterparks, Wineries, Cedar Point
To the east residents can enjoy all that the renaissance city of Cleveland have to offer.
- Playhouse Square
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Orchestra
- Blossom Music Center
- Cleveland Indians, Cavaliers, Browns, Monsters
- Cleveland Zoo, Aquarium, Botanical Gardens
- Cleveland Natural History Museum, Crawford Auto and Aviation Museum
- Great Lakes Science Center and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Pro Football Hall of Fame (Nearby Akron/Canton)
To the west residents enjoy:
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- Kelleys Island
- Put-in-Bay and South Bass Island
- Middle Bass Island (plus other minor islands and Pellee Island, Canada)
- Waterparks like Kalahari, Great Wolf Lodge and Castaway Bay.
- Wineries, Orchards, and so much more.
Enjoy every weekend on the water, or enjoying our regional attractions.